LOVE brother sister pics
Cash is a super helper with the baby its SO nice!
All 3 kids having snuggle time!
Rolling down the hill..
Playing out side.
Kaymie girls first french braids. She looked so adorable but it was really hard to get it like this.
Trying to get back in Shape...I'm really regretting not working out that last month and a half. I have a lot of work left to do.
Climbing trees, super fun.
My little Kaymie girl is just too sweet.
My sweet Jolee May is getting so big already, she loves when mommy talks to her and has started cooing and smiling a ton. I just love her SO much!
We have been going swimming most days, and the kids just love it. Kaymie doesn't get in too much but Cash is our little fish and he just jumps right in.Seeing how far he can jump out.
Daddy finally got to come swimming with us one day. It was really nice to have him come with us.
Love these kiddos
Lately they love setting up all their toys, it takes them awhile and then once they show me they have a blast knocking them all down.
































1 comment:
I am loving all the new pictures! Little Jolee is so adorable! You have the cutest little family, and YOU LOOK GREAT for just having a baby! Don't be so hard on yourself! Play date as soon as you are feeling up to it, yes?
Post a Comment