Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, May 5, 2008


Josh and Cash just chillin watchin TV! He loves his daddy! He also loves to play in his swing and loves his bouncy seat! He is a really good baby he sleeps the whole night and wakes up twice to eat! When he wakes up he doesn't even cry he just whimpers. Even when I change his diaper most the time he doesn't cry! We are so blessed to have such a good baby. During the day he is awake quite a bit after he eats and at night he just goes right back to sleep its really nice! I just hope I can keep him on this same schedule. Also I love being a mom and being at home!!! I'm so grateful that I don't have to work any more and I can just focus on being the best mom and Wife I can be. So far its the best ever! And I was surprised how busy I am. Every day there are always things that I needed to get done, but just never got around to it. Which is so good, I was worried about being bored!
















Also yesterday was our one year anniversary! We are celebrating on wens. I can't believe we already have such a wonderful happy family! It is the best ever and I'm so happy and blessed!

11 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

unbelievable!! One minute he's in your tummy, and the next...look at him!!!! congrats jacki and shwa!! i am so happy for you guys and grateful all is good and healthy! Enjoy it! Good luck, but looks like you guys are doing so great! Congrats again, can't wait to see him in person!! xoxo

Mendy said...

you are so lucky to have such a good baby!!! He is so little, I don't remember when wrigley was that small. Such a precious little thing!

Hilary and Adam said...

Congrats! He's so adorable, and so little! It's so amazing to be a mom. You're lucky you haven't been stressed at all though, that was hard for me. Are you breastfeeding? just wondering, that was the hardest part for me. Glad you're doing well. Keep in touch and congrats again, he's so cute!

Kim said...

WHAT CUTIE! He is soo little and adorable. oh I miss the newborn stage... okay the little size of the babies and their sweet little sounds. And thank heavens he is a good sleeper. I swear it took Payton way to long to figure out nightime is for sleeping!

Andrea said...

He is SOOOOO dang cute! And I love the pics of Josh holding him. Theres nothing sweeter than a daddy holding his baby boy!

J&M Wurks said...

He looks just like you I think! Big eyes and big lips ; ) He so sweet Jackie! You are so blessed. I hope when we're ready to have one, that eveything will go as well as it is for you and Josh.

J&M Wurks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz & Zac said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! I am happy he is here and all is well.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh he's darling, and so teeny! I'm so happy for you guys!

Meagan + Michael said...

Oh Jackie, he is so cute! I am so happy for you guys, it's going to be such a great journey! Hope things are going well, love ya!

Hilary and Adam said...

Yeah, Asher had a hard time latching at first. He wouldn't suck long enough for anything to come. It was so stressful. One Dr. told me he was probably dehydrated and that freaked me out. But he was really fine and once my milk came in and was spraying him in the face he was fine. Just an impatient little guy. Anyway, hope everything's still going good. Cash is so cute. I think he looks a lot like you. Take care!