Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 Months

Kaymie turned two months last Monday! She is 24 inches long 80Th percentile 9lbs 2 oz 40Th percentile......So the doctor said she is tall and skinny and growing great. I was a little worried she wouldn't be as big as she was because I have been breastfeeding exclusively and she hasn't been eating as well as Cash did...But the doctor said I have nothing to worry about and if she goes a little longer than 3 hours with out being hungry its OK and to not force it on her...Since then I've taken his advice and she is doing so much better..I feel really bad that she had so much trouble before because it was that I was trying to feed her before she was hungry. I guess every child is different and she just doesn't need to eat as frequently as Cash did. You live and learn I guess, any who I love my little babe and she is doing so well.

No comments: