Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rooms

Changing table.
I love the bedding we found for her room... we got it off of babysupermall.com this bedding is exactly what I had pictured in my mind when we found our we were having a girl. I'm very happy with how her room turned out.
Since Kaymie has been sleeping through the night we moved the rocking chair from our room into her room..Now I feel like her room is completely put together.
We got this switch plate to match his bedding.
Tony Romo Fathead, he also has a cowboys football player night light and the cowboys star on his door. We love the Cowboys.
Here is Cash's room, we turned his crib into the toddler bed and added the window valance. It turned out really cute...For his birthday we are thinking of getting him a table and chair set to go in front of the window.

No comments: