Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chuck E Cheese's

We went to Chuck E Cheese's to celebrate my niece Rylynn 1st birthday..Cash loved it.
My little Kaymie enjoying the craziness.
Chuck E Cheese was a lot of fun, but by the end I was so hot and tired.


Josh and Cash had a blast playing the games, Cash's favorite game of course was basketball. He did really well at it and made most of his shots. It was too cute.
LOOOOVVVEEE these pictures I'm always so happy when I walk in to find moments like this.
Tummy time.....
We took our nephew Ryan to Texas Road House for his birthday...It was so yummy I love the rolls.
Here is Cash after family night ready to watch Kung Fu Panda...He loves his Cars chair.
Josh's sister Tia was in town from Africa so we had a little get together with his family.(yes she lives in Africa with her husband and 3 kids)
He fell asleep with the straw in his mouth!

1 comment:

Meagan + Michael said...

yes we should get together! That is so funny, I know exactly who your talking about. Her name is Gina and I always tell her you guys look alike! People have asked her before if her name is Jackie, weird huh!