Baby.... I did this with Cash and thought it would be fun to document Kaymie as well.
1. Were you married at the time?Yes
2.What were your reactions?Very happy and excited we had just been off birth control a month.
3. How old were you?24
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?I felt like I was so I went to smiths to buy the test and I was so excited to find out I took it in the smiths bathroom, and it was positive!!!
5. Who did you tell first? I told Josh and then his family because we were at his house and then I called my family.
6.Did you want to find out the sex of the baby?Yes, we can't wait its too hard!
7.Due date? Jan. 31 2010
8.Did you deliver early or late?13 days early!
9.Did you have morning sickness?Not really just a little nauseated, it was worse with this one than with Cash, but still nothing too bad.
10.What did you crave?I can't think of anything I craved I just didn't want a lot of meat especially chicken.
11. Who irritated you the most? Ummm, that is hard to say I don't remember being irritated this time around.
12.What was your child's sex?Female
13.How many pounds did you gain through the pregnancy? 27lbs
14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I went into false labor at 33 weeks and at 37 weeks and that was annoying but besides that, no.
15. Where did you give birth? Utah valley hospital
16.How many hours were you in labor?10 hours this time!!(with cash over 24 hours)
17.Who drove you to the hospital?My hubby Joshua!
18.Who watched? Josh and my mother arrived just in time to tape the whole birth..It was really neat.
19.Was it natural or C-section? Natural
20.Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Oh yes I was only at a 3 and begging for the epidural. I actually started hyperventilating because the pain was so bad I couldn't breath through it....My mouth and hands got all tingly and then my hands and arms were getting so stiff during the contractions I couldn't straighten them out...It was quite horrible, but once the epidural kicked in it went away and I was fine.
21.How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs 7oz 18 and 1/2 inches long
22.Did your child have any complications? None at all perfectly healthy
23.What did you name the baby? Kaymie Olive Johnson
24.How old is your new born today? 7 weeks 4 days
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
1 comment:
She's so cute Jackie congrats to you guys! Cash is getting so big too, I can't believe these little boys are turning two!
Post a Comment