My peaceful little princess.
Our little girl
I love this guy!!(is it obvious)
My sweet little Kaymie Olive....I la la love this little girl!!!
Just taking in the little moments with her...They go by so quickly.
My beautiful family!!!! I'm so in love with these people......How am I so lucky?!?Kaymie was blessed on March 7th 2010! It was a beautiful blessing. Josh is always so good with words and speaks so well in front of others.(I'm so glad I don't have to do it) He blessed Kaymie with faith, with Christ like attributes, to look to us for help as she grows. He blessed her to be loving and to be patient, and so many other wonderful things...It was such a wonderful blessing I felt the spirit so strongly...I really wanted to bear my testimony, but I let my nerves get the best of me. I am so thankful to be a mother of these two precious little children from heaven..I feel overwhelmed, but ready to teach them everything they need to know about the gospel that I'm capable of sharing with them...I can not put into words the joy that Cash and Kaymie have brought to my life. I am so thankful for a husband who honors his priesthood and is such a great example to me of how to be patient, positive, faithful, charitable and so Christ like....I feel so blessed for all the blessing the lord has given me, especially for my membership in this church. I am grateful for all the trials I've faced in my life and for how much I've grown from going through each of them... I am thankful for my Savior and my relationship I have with him and for the constant he has always been in my life. I love my family so much and I can't wait to live every day with them...Lovies-Jac
4 comments:
What a gorgeous dress! She is a doll!
So cute! I love her dress.
I love how grateful you are for your little ones! I know it's not possible to love them as much as you do, but I do come pretty close. They are so fun to have around.
She looks so beautiful!!!! I can't believe how much she looks like Josh!!!! Wish I could have been there I feel so bad....Hope you are feeling better with your teeth!!!
Post a Comment