Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween

Cute Cashy chicken
My sweet little Lamb...She loved Halloween and was so happy all day.

Cash playing at the zoo discovery land....He makes the cutest little chicken. He kept saying, "Ba-wk bawk."
Love this picture of Daddy and his baby girl...So cute.
Kids with their Daddy.
Meeting some fuzzy friends at the Zoo.
Trick or Treating at the Zoo...Cash was the Chicken, Kaymie was a Lamb...
Picture with the Pumpkin Princess.
Cute baby girl waiting for Cash to come out of the kids' corn maze
Cute Cashy boy.
Wow!
jump jump jump....
Kaymie and Josh looking for scarecrows.
Cash and I enjoying the ride....
Cornbelly's hayride.
Our pumpkin family!..
Our haunted house.
Cash loved gutting the pumpkins.


Kaymie loved her little pumpkin.
Pumpkin carving on family night...We had a blast we also made a Halloween ginger bread house.
The eyeballs weren't set up all the way here but I didn't want the rest of the food to get cold...They did eventually work though.
Halloween Dinner, Bat wings, witches eyes, warm witches blood to drink, moldy rolls & potatoes. Bugs for dessert.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love how festive you are! Even the food! & I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. Wow we haven't seen you guys in ages!! Miss you!

Natalie said...

They look so cute in their costumes! That is so funny because Hallie wore that exact same lamb costume! I will post pictures of our hHlloween soon so you can see it! Great minds think alike, haha! Let's get together soon for another play date, ok?