Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 months today

My little Kaymie is 10 months old today!...She doesn't seem like she should be that old yet, but I guess its true... At her 9 month doctor visit she was in the 10th % for height and not even on the chart for weight she is just 14lbs... So she is super small, but the doctor told me its nothing to worry about because she is gaining weight every visit and its probably just her genetics's, I'm still nursing and she eats a ton.! he said that no way she'll be at 20lbs by her first birthday and if we're lucky she might be at 16lbs. I was concerned at first, but after talking with doctor I feel like she's just fine and is just super petite.
Kaymie is so sweet and so smart. She has been clapping and waving hello and good bye for a little over a month now...She can say mama, dada, haaa(for hi), wow, and ya. She is starting to really want to crawl these days and is getting so close... She has been eating table foods and loves when she can feed her self...She has finally been sleeping through the night and only wakes up every once in awhile... She loves her brother so much and loves taking baths with him, and playing with his toys...Its the sweetest thing I've seen!... Cash can make her laugh harder than anyone else... She loves to be on the go and loves her Mama..She cries every time I walk by her and don't pick her up..She is a little spoiled but I don't care at this point..lol(I may regret that later we'll see) She is so happy these days and is always squealing and giggling.. She is such a happy sweet baby to have around and I love this little girl more than words can say...Kaymie I love you baby girl.

4 comments:

Kim said...

aww... How sweet! She is the most beautiful little girl! I love her huge gorgeous eyes!

shaylee burr said...

happy birthday kaymie girl!

Ben and Becky said...

she's such a sweet little dolly!

kaahu said...

They grow so fast! She is so darling. I'm the same way I love to spoil my little girl.