Well it is official, we moved last Monday down to St. George! As of Saturday I unpacked our last box, and all I have left is decorative things...We decided to move here because Josh has some new business opportunities down here. He will continue to trade in forex and possibly teach some classes down here as well. We are super excited about all the new things happening in our lives and know this is where we are supposed to be right now..The kids and Josh are adjusting really well and I'm just starting to feel a little home sick the last couple days. I'm sure I'll start to feel at home once we get all settled in and get back on schedule. We have met a ton of people here already and even had dinner brought to us the first night we moved in from our neighbors/new wardys a couple homes down. There are a ton of kids that live here and they are about the same ages as Cash & Kaymie so thats been really fun..I even got invited to play in a new bunco group two days after we moved in.(I was so sad to leave my old bunco group!)and it turned out to be really fun. So to say the least we have had such a warm welcome here and know this is the home we are supposed to be in!..We will miss all our friends from up north, but we will be visiting soon.....hopefully..
4 comments:
I can't believe you moved and didn't have one last get together! I'm sad:(
Huh? I am sad, but also excited for your new adventure! We will have to let you know next time we go down there so we can meet up or something. I hope that you guys love it in your new place! Love ya!
jackie you need to post pictures of your new house! Since we probably wont be able to come visit for a bit.
I'm so sad we aren't neighbors anymore ..I knew you were moving but not that far away but I'm glad you had such a warm welcome down there ... I'm glad I can still keep intouch this way love ya lots lish
Post a Comment