Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Me and my cute kids on St. Patrick's Day!....Of course we have to be all in green..Just some cute pics of the kids playing together.Cash and Kaymie SOO excited...Love their faces in this pic.
I made a Leprechaun dinner, 3 leaf clover pizza, with green dough and green pepperoni's, green bread sticks, green cake, and pistachio pudding...It was really fun to make, I love making every holiday fun...And with kids it really makes its so much fun to do things like this..We also played Leprechaun games and colored pictures and gave out pinches to those not in green...It was a fun and successful holiday.

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

so fun! I love the look on their faces in that picture too! FYI, I am thinking of coming to utah april 15-ish thru 22ish. In case you feel like driving up. I'll decide something for sure in the next few days.

Angelique said...

So Cute Jackie!! You are so creative.