
Yay we had our first visitors this weekend...My Mom & Dad, and they came at the perfect time because Josh is in Vegas with a bunch of his friends for the basketball tournament..(he is having a blast & has no voice left) Here we all are at a park near the temple...We had so much fun and it was so nice having them all to my self.

Cash loves to push Kaymie in the swing..Too cute.

Grandma & Kaymie enjoying the nice weather.

Grandpa, Kaymie, & Cash playing on the playground.


I gave Cash a ring pop for being so good at the store and told him to share with kaymie...This is how they looked when I went to get them out of the car.

Kaymie looked way worse in person.


Kaymie just looking so adorable in here little ballerina outfit.
When I went to put this shirt on Cash at first he didn't want it on because its pink. He thought I was so silly for putting him in a pink shirt and he wanted it off until I told him that Daddy used to wear a shirt just like this, and then he finally let me keep it on. He was so funny about it..How do 2 year olds even know this stuff yet?
2 comments:
I totally recognize that park! It's right across the street from my grandma's house (you can almost see her house in the background of that picture of your mom and Kaymie), and when we visit her, we spend a lot of time in that park. Do you live near it? Anyway, St. George is a great place. Good luck getting all settled in!
hey congrats on the move and best of luck adjusting. Moving is both fun and sometimes difficult! Hope to see you when we visit the George!
Post a Comment