Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby

BABY...I did this with Cash and Kaymie and of course have to do it with Jolee to!

1. Were you married at the time? Yes.
2. What were your reactions? We were very happy, we had been trying for 6 months.
3. How old were you? 26
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a test a few days after my missed menstrual cycle.
5. Who did you tell first? Our families...
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes
7. Due date? March 30th 2012
8.Did you deliver early or late? I was induced one week early because we were moving out to Texas on the 30th and really wanted to have her before then obviously.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Just the first 12 weeks here and there. I never threw up just felt nauseous at times.
10. What did you crave? Chocolate and Dr. Pepper..It was annoying.
11. Who irritated you the most? No one really just at the end I got irritated at everyone.
12. What was your child's sex? Female
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 30lbs
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?None at all
15.Where did you give birth? Utah valley hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? 5 1/2 hrs. They started me around 11 and I had her at 4:27
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby Joshua
18.Who watched? Just Josh...I loved it that way, although I had planned on my Mom being there but she got there a few mins too late!
19.Was it natural or c-section? O-natural...
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Of course and it was wonderful!
21.How much did your child weigh? She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.
22.Did your child have any complications? None at all.
23. What did you name baby? Jolee May Johnson
24. How old is your first born today?She is two weeks and one day!

No comments: